Click HERE to sign up for a Worship Service on Sunday, August 9th
WE WILL BE HAVING THREE SERVICES TO
ACCOMMODATE SEATING RESTRICTIONS
9am – Contemporary in FLC
11am – Traditional in Sanctuary
GUIDELINES TO REOPEN
THESE GUIDELINES ARE FROM THE STATE OF LOUISIANA OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE STATE FIRE MARSHALL'S OFFICE
1) If you are sick or feeling bad, please stay home.
2) Due to only being allowed 25% of our occupancy registration is required either online or by calling church office at 640-1050.
3) Access to the buildings will only be allowed through certain doors. For the Sanctuary you must enter through Narthex doors. In the FLC you will enter through front doors.
4) Everyone must wear a mask or face covering. Please bring your own mask.
5) We are asked not to serve donuts or coffee or have bulletins and handouts.
6) We are not to have Nursery or Children’s Church.
7) Due to social distancing there will be no Sunday School until further notice.
8) In the main building, only the restrooms near the Sanctuary will be open and only two people are to be using them at a time.
9) An usher will guide your exit at the end of service.